<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Blogs:Municipal Archive


Don't worry, its just a sudden burst phase, no doubt I'll go months before posting again. So just appreciate this selective enthusiasm while you can, unless I am back tomorrow night posting as franticly again. It could happen. When you click things you click on other things, one thing leads to another thing, and before you know it you've unearthed a thing thats caught your attention and your reading the thing. But you look back and you can't really say how you found a thing. Whatever. Accidentaly things are cool, I've read a page, or so, of Municipal Archive and I like it, enough to say "hey, this is interesting", enough to say "yeah, I better note this for now so that I go back and look at it again some time".

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter