<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 04, 2008

servants

Title:The Servants
Author: Michael Marshall



Last year, author Michael Marshall published his first work under his original name Michael Marshall Smith for the first time in several years. The Servants was a novella, available in a series of limited editions. I bought the standard edition, which I have had floating about unread for an embarrasing length of time. Last night, it was with some surprise (yes, I obviously haven't been paying attention) that I found a new generally available hardback version of The Servants by MM Smith (a third identity?). I would actually say that this version is a nicer edition than the special edition one I already own. I guess I had better read this sometime.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter