<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 22, 2006

kennyhunter

Title:Feedback Loop
Artist: Kenny Hunter
Promotion: Scottish Arts



Last night I came across a flyer for the promotion of New Art for Scotland, the cover image particularly caught my eye. Shown centrally above is the piece Feedback Loop by artist Kenny Hunter, which is currently on display at Aberdeen Art Gallery & Museum. I decided to look up some of his other work - shown above we have the figure in red "Standing Woman", below that "Woman with Rucksack”. The last image is the point where I realise that I have been familiar with Hunter’s work for years – the black figure of a fire-fighter stands outside Glasgow’s Central Station and is something I see all the time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter