<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

gaiman

Title: Wolves In The Walls
Author: Neil Gaiman



Meant to post this before, from Neil Gaiman's blog, Wolves In The Walls musical, starts in Glasgow next year - anyone interested in going let me know!

There are posters like this up all over Glasgow, only the rest of them don't have me standing in front of them. Actually, this one doesn't have me standing in front of it now, seeing I'm back in the snowy American MidWest, but it did last Sunday.

The Wolves in the Walls Musical Pandemonium will have its first night at the Tramway in Glasgow on the 23rd of March, 2006, and in London at the Lyric Hammersmith on the 10th of April, before careening around Scotland.


-picture copyright Gaiman, posted on my Flickr so I don't leach his bandwidth.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter