<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Cutting Crew - Steve Mosby

Remotecast: The Cutting Crew
Author: Steve Mosby



Ok. I've finally got round to doing another remotecast, this time rather than music like the first couple, I've decided to follow up on the two readings I posted before. This piece is the prologue to The Cutting Crew, the second novel by Steve Mosby. Which I finished reading this afternoon - like his first novel The Third Person he offers a curious kind of crime novel, with as much of an SF/nightmare surreal influence coming in there - reminding once again of Michael Marshall Smith to some degree. The review of the novel itself will follow soon, till then here is the reading - with my glorious accent and stumbling enunciation for everyone to cope with!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter