<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

Drank me water, smoked me fag, went back to me still-warm bed. Checked on Charlie, wee white fluffy slumberin bundle in the shadows beneath me mattress an I climbed on to that mattress an slept for another three hours. Nightmareless, whimperless sleep.Unusual an needed.Would've slept longer but Charlie woke me up by sniffin at me face. Little big-eared lettucebreathin hoppin bastard.

-Stump by Niall Griffiths
-meant to post the link to this extract from Niall Griffiths latest novel a while ago, but since i've just spotted Channel 4 have a special on him tonight on their Art Show, i thought i'd better post it now. i've never read any of his stuff, but the extracts have definitely made me curious, and he is certainly on my "to check out" list.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter