<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 08, 2003

Fugitives and Refugees by Chuck Palahniuk

The next thing I know, I'm choking. My throat is full of something soft and dry. I'm gagging, and my mouth is stuffed with something chewy and matted. Some kind of fibers. Or hairs.


strangely palahniuk seems to have followed up his run of successful novels with a non-fiction book. described as essays and travelogues. as far as i am aware it hasn't been published in the UK yet. though, being non-fiction means it would get filed somewhere stupid and not with the rest of his books - i guess.

it would also appear that chuck has recently started an audio blog, looks like two entries online at the moment. of course i don't have speakers on this machine, so i'll need to wait till i go home before i can listen to those.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter